Friday, October 24, 2008

NO NO to JB Area on 20-12-08 !

It’s a big NO NO for any trip around JB town area on the next coming 20th December 2008. Please everyone… if you have no business or whatsoever, do not dare approach JB area ! You will be wishing “I wish I am not here !!” on that day. This is the following through announcement by the so-called Raja SMS of Malaysia about his joyful day. So, I guess, JB town will be blacklisted for me to celebrate the eve of my born day.

By the way, anybody watched the announcement aired @ Astro @ what channel I could not remember ? Actually, I didn’t pay full attention to the announcement. I just sneaked it over the kitchen while washing the dishes. I decided not to watch it as I feel a bit uncomfortable (disgusted is a very harsh word after all). No, I am not jealous or anything.. I just could not bare the scene. I believe that this is the history of Malaysia. None of the artists have ever done such announcement in a very formal way. (Except Siti Nurhaliza.. but hers is santai and informal). And no, he is no prince, no royalty .. he is just a one lucky (indeed, very very the ..) guy on earth.

Whatever it is.. I wish Mawi & Ekin a very best. May Allah Bless both of you in every way hingga ke akhir hayat !

No comments: